Welcome to St. Mary's Soccer Complex!
Please visit the soccer complex website for more information www.playUPsoccer.org
***The water systems at the soccer complex have been winterized and the bathrooms are closed for the reminder of the 2019 season***
To avoid scheduling conflicts, all events at the soccer complex MUST be scheduled with us in advance.
All scheduled events are listed on the field calendars. Please contact us early to request your preferred dates.
To request field time please use the email contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following guidelines have been developed for the safety and comfort of the children and families that use our facility.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in maintaing a positive, family atmosphere for all the children in attendance.
- All in attendance are expected to be respectful of the event officials, coaches, players, spectators and volunteers.
- The field and facility opens and closes based on the scheduled events of the day.
- All events need to be scheduled in advance with us, all scheduled events are on the field calendars.
- Please dispose of all trash and recycling in the proper containers.
- No smoking or vaping on the soccer complex property.
- No alcohol.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please keep all glass containers off the playing surface.