All groups or individuals that use the fields & facility will be expected to abide by all State of MIchigan and organizational/league COVID safety procedures and directives.
Please contact us for more information if your team is interested using our fields. All field and facility use MUST be reserved in advance.
We are located at N3626 Pine Mountain Rd in Iron Mountain, MI. Some GPS providers stuggle with Pine Mountain Road locations-the soccer complex is located between US Hwy 2 and the ski hill.
Please visit our soccer complex website St. Mary's Soccer Complex for much more information!
Thank you to the volunteers who helped with maintenance and upkeep this past season!
The soccer complex runs completely on donations. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Please use the green GIVE button below if you wish to donate-select "soccer complex" in the pull down menu.
The following guidelines have been developed for the safety and comfort of the children and families that use our facility.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in maintaing a positive, family atmosphere for all the children in attendance.
- All on the soccer complex property are expected to follow all federal, state and organizational COVID safety procedures.
- All events must be scheduled in advance with St. Mary's. All scheduled events are visible on the field calendars.
- All in attendance are expected to be respectful of the event officials, coaches, players, spectators and volunteers.
- The field and facility opens and closes based on the scheduled events of the day.
- Please dispose of all trash and recycling in the proper containers.
- No smoking or vaping on the soccer complex property.
- No alcohol on the soccer complex property.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please keep all glass containers off the playing surface.
"Sometimes called the Eastern Orthodox Church, the Orthodox Church is the first Christian Church, the Church founded by the Lord Jesus Christ and described in the pages of the New Testament. Her history can be traced in unbroken continuity all the way back to Christ and His Twelve Apostles. For twenty centuries, she has continued in her undiminished and unaltered faith and practice. Today her apostolic doctrine, worship, and structure remain intact. The Orthodox Church maintains that the Church is the living Body of Jesus Christ."
Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America.