St. Mary's Soccer Complex is CLOSED for the winter season.
Groups that use the fields & facility will be expected to abide by all federal, state, and organizational/league COVID safety procedures and directives.
Please contact us for more information if your team is interested using our fields. All times must be reserved in advance.
We are located at N3626 Pine Mountain Rd in Iron Mountain, MI
Please visit our soccer complex website St. Mary's Soccer Complex for much more information!
Thank you to the volunteers who helped this past season!
Anyone wishing to make a donation to help with field expenses should visit the soccer website for more information.
The following guidelines have been developed for the safety and comfort of the children and families that use our facility.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in maintaing a positive, family atmosphere for all the children in attendance.
- All groups are expected to follow any and all federal, state and organizational COVID safety procedures.
- All in attendance are expected to be respectful of the event officials, coaches, players, spectators and volunteers.
- The field and facility opens and closes based on the scheduled events of the day.
- All events need to be scheduled in advance with us, all scheduled events are on the field calendars.
- Please dispose of all trash and recycling in the proper containers.
- No smoking or vaping on the soccer complex property.
- No alcohol on the soccer complex property.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please keep all glass containers off the playing surface.