For those planning ahead for the 2023 season, the spring field opening date is completely weather dependent. Historically we are able to open the fields sometime in early to mid May, but it completely depends on how quickly the frost comes out of the playing surface.
Please contact us for more information if your team(s) are interested using our fields.
All field and facility use MUST be reserved with us in advance.
All reserved times are visible on the field calendars.
We are located at N3626 Pine Mountain Rd in Iron Mountain, MI. Some GPS providers stuggle with Pine Mountain Road locations-the soccer complex is located between US Hwy 2 and the ski hill.
Please visit our soccer complex website St. Mary's Soccer Complex for much more information!
The soccer complex runs completely on donations and volunteers. Your support is greatly appreciated! Please use the green GIVE button below if you wish to donate-select "soccer complex" in the pull down menu.
The following guidelines have been developed for the safety and comfort of the children and families that use our facility.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in maintaing a positive, family atmosphere for all the children in attendance.
- All events must be scheduled in advance with St. Mary's.
- Teams are responsible for their own COVID procedures.
- All in attendance are expected to be respectful of the event officials, coaches, players, spectators and volunteers.
- The field and facility opens and closes based on the scheduled events of the day.
- Please dispose of all trash and recycling in the proper containers.
- No smoking or vaping on the soccer complex property.
- No alcohol on the soccer complex property.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please keep all glass containers off the playing surface.
"Sometimes called the Eastern Orthodox Church, the Orthodox Church is the first Christian Church, the Church founded by the Lord Jesus Christ and described in the pages of the New Testament. Her history can be traced in unbroken continuity all the way back to Christ and His Twelve Apostles. For twenty centuries, she has continued in her undiminished and unaltered faith and practice. Today her apostolic doctrine, worship, and structure remain intact. The Orthodox Church maintains that the Church is the living Body of Jesus Christ."
Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America.