St. Mary's Soccer Complex fields will open for team use starting August 12th.
Please contact us for more information if your team is interested in practicing at our facility. All practice times must be reserved in advance.
Groups that use the fields & facility will be expected to abide by all state, federal and league COVID safety procedures and directives.
We are located at N3626 Pine Mountain Rd in Iron Mountain, MI
Please visit our soccer complex website St. Mary's Soccer Complex for much more information!
Thank you to all the volunteers who helped this past season!
Anyone wishing to make a donation to help with field expenses should visit the soccer website for more information.
The following guidelines have been developed for the safety and comfort of the children and families that use our facility.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in maintaing a positive, family atmosphere for all the children in attendance.
- All in attendance are expected to be respectful of the event officials, coaches, players, spectators and volunteers.
- The field and facility opens and closes based on the scheduled events of the day.
- All events need to be scheduled in advance with us, all scheduled events are on the field calendars.
- Please dispose of all trash and recycling in the proper containers.
- No smoking or vaping on the soccer complex property.
- No alcohol on the soccer complex property.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please keep all glass containers off the playing surface.